Now Hiring – Client Services Representative
This position operates in a professional office environment in a community mental health center.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments.
- Contacting staff when clients check-in.
- Verifying Client information.
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
- Other misc. duties.
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position
- Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- H.S Diploma
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to type 50 words per minute.
- Must possess the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while managing multiple tasks.
- Must have a current Driver’s License and be able to pass a State background check.
Salary Range: $14.00 to $16.00 an hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply, go to spbhs.org to fill out an application and submit a resume or turn in a completed application with resume in person at 3948 Ben Walters Lane, Homer, AK 99603.