South Peninsula Behavioral Health Services partners with individuals, families, and communities to enhance their health, productivity, and social engagement by offering compassionate and evidence-based services in the areas of developmental disabilities, mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
Our Vision: A dynamic organization committed to outstanding care with and for communities, valuing integrity and respect for all.
- In the individual’s right to self-determination.
- In the individual’s right to be treated with dignity, respect and kindness.
- Innovative response to obstacles.
- That cooperation is founded on respect, honesty, and forgiveness, as well as the opportunity to change.
- In forging partnerships that create synergy within the community.
- That diverse opinions enrich outcomes.
- In collaboration, commitment, teamwork and problem solving.
- That integrity and personal responsibility are core to ethical behavior.