The Development Director will be responsible for Fundraising, donations, grant writing, online and print communication, community relations and volunteer coordination.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent education, training, or experience.
- Experience in fundraising, grant writing and donor development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including social media.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation.
- Organizational skills and ability to meet time deadlines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass State background/fingerprint clearance.
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position
- Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO
Salary Range: $50,000-60,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.