Is responsible for assisting individuals, coordinating, and accessing necessary financial, housing, public benefits including grant applications for clients. Consistent with the service plan, based on referrals from other case managers and/or clinicians within the agency. This position works closely with clients, the agency treatment team, and community stakeholders to help the client towards their path of recovery.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent education, training or experience is helpful.
- Organizational skills and ability to meet time deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including active listening skills.
- Comfortable with paperwork and people-work; ability to easily transition between clerical tasks and working with people.
- Skillful in the use of computers: Microsoft, Word
- Experience working with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass State background/fingerprint clearance.
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position (Part Time also available)
- Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO
Salary Range: $18.00-$24.00 an hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.