We are looking for a Direct Service Professional (DSP) for our Supportive Housing Services. This is a Midnight to 8am shift and is a full time position including benefits.
- Communicate necessary shift details to appropriate SPBHS staff.
- Provide service in accordance to each clients individualized service plan.
- Assist Clients with prescribed medications.
- Monitor all activity on premises.
- Prepare and Provide group meals.
- Complete timely documentation.
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO and 401K
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good judgment, reliability and efficiency.
- Ability to interact with individuals with mental health and or developmental disabilities.
Salary Range: $15.00-$20.00 an hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to:
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.