Supportive Housing Direct Service Professional
Come join our staff we are looking for a Direct Service Professional for our Supportive Housing facilities. This is a Midnight to 8Am shift. This is a full time position including benefits.
- De-brief with other staff at the start and at the end of each shift.
- Carry out duties in accordance with each resident’s individualized treatment plan, plans of care and protocol.
- Provide each resident medication as prescribed and supervise each resident taking medication.
- Monitor all activity on premises
- Willing and able to provide a nutritious breakfast, lunch or dinner as required.
- Complete & submit well written, accurate and compliant progress notes, activity logs and time sheets by required deadlines.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- CPR certified
- Exercise excellent communication skills demonstrating empathy, assertiveness, active listening; demonstrate the ability to negotiate conflict and good problem solving abilities.
- Exercise good judgment, reliability, efficiency and commitment to quality while completing work assignments
- Demonstrate comfort and competence working in individual as well as group settings.
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position
- Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO and 401K
Salary Range: $15.00-$19.42 an hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to:
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.