The Clinical Therapist provides assessments, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to individuals, groups and families experiencing emotional and behavioral disorders. Functions as Directing Clinician for assigned client caseload per Alaska Statutes. Provides emergency services and coordinates access to appropriate treatment resources including involuntary hospitalizations for individuals in crisis. Services are provided in the clinic and at partner sites in communities within the service area.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a social work, psychology, counseling, or related field.
- License preferred or the ability to obtain Alaska Licensure within Two years (LPA, LPC, LMFT, or LCSW).
- Exercise excellent communication skills demonstrating empathy, assertiveness, active listening; demonstrate the ability to negotiate conflict and good problem solving abilities.
- Exercise good judgment, reliability, efficiency and commitment to quality while completing work assignments
Pay Scale: $50,000- $70,000
Current opening includes:
- Full Time benefited position
- Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Licensure fees
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to: email@example.com
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.