Direct Service Professional- Multiple Positions Available (Casual/Part Time/Full Time)
Direct Service Professional is responsible for providing direct program services related to skill development, treatment, and care in home, school, and community based settings. Multiple Positions Available:
- Casual- Nights and Weekends
- Part Time- Days and Evenings
- Part Time- In Home Client Care
- Full Time- Midnight to Eight Am.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- CPR certified
- Exercise excellent communication skills demonstrating empathy, assertiveness, active listening; demonstrate the ability to negotiate conflict and good problem solving abilities.
- Exercise good judgment, reliability, efficiency and commitment to quality while completing work assignments
Please forward a resume and an application (available here) to:
3948 Ben Walters Lane
Homer, AK 99835
Different positions have different requirements, so please make sure you meet the necessary requirements and are able to provide the appropriate documentation/licensure for the position applied.
SPBHS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Applications will be kept on file in the Human Resources office for two years.